Representation at Courts and Tribunals
We represent financially eligible people, who require assistance in many areas of law. We determine eligibility by assessing the income and assets of our clients.
The Clinic often represents clients either in negotiations over a dispute with another party or government agency, or before a court or tribunal.
We can represent you in cases at the following boards, tribunals and courts:
- Landlord and Tenant Board
- Social Benefits Tribunal
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Board
- Social Security Tribunal
- Human Rights Tribunal
- Ontario Labour Relations Board
- Small Claims Court
- Superior Court of Justice
- Ontario Court of Appeal
- Supreme Court of Canada